Producers, let’s make your Grito bigger together!
This campaign will invest on the collaborative covering for each city festival edition, so that will happend real time during the programming, organizing a team with collaborators for each one of the Festival communication acting fronts, ex.: photographers, writers, videomakers and designers, social network.
So, let’s strenghten up this adrenaline even more?
guideFollow the tip and instructions to make an incredivel record of you Grito!
– Make a copy of Collaborative Coverage Register
– Publicize on social network at least 2 weeks earlier than the event
– Contact communication partners to disclose the subscription
– Make at least two more form diffusion posts before the meeting
– Make a candidate selection or select all of them
– Call the coverage inscribed people and confirm a presencial meeting at least 02 weeks before the festival.
2) COVERAGE PREPARATION
– Set a collaborative coverage meeting at least 2 days before the event
– Call and send an email to the register approved staff with date, place and time of the meeting.
– Make a copy of the 2017 GR Coverage Planning and fulfill the programmation tab
– During the meeting, do a presentation round and make a contact list (get email, phone, twitter, facebook, instagram)
– Fulfill with the selected people the coverage Planning schedule tab, delegating each one a function. Preferentially use a projector, so all can see it.
– Elect a hashtag to unify the event content production. Ex.: #GRPelotas
– Make a WhatsApp or Telegram group (much better to text and pictures sending) with the present ones.
– Share the spreadsheet with the collaborators and send the link to the Telegram group.
– Assure internet connection to the coverage team during the event days.
– Summon a new coverage planning meeting two hours before the event starts to set up the communication room and review the planning.
– If possible, perform a formation workshop on the coverage chosen areas one day before the Festival starts.
– Make the workshops during a whole afternoon, with the simultaneous modules: Real Time Photography, Video / Live, Writing, Social Networks, Design.
For more information about the workshops, or to invite someone to apply the workshop on your town, call us on telegram: @driadeaguiar
4) DURING THE COVERAGE
– Communication room set up
– Checking social networks movement using the chosen hashtag
– The event communication responsible coordinates the produced content publications.
– Photos, text, and videos go to the coverage chat, Communication manager makes a “short list” and publishes together with the networks team.
– Make a daily report with the daily generated weblinks compilation, separating by lingo.
– Debates every day, at the beginning of the day, how was the previous day, based on the report.
– Generate final report with weblinks, access numbers, team results. Make a copy of this:
– Review and finalize the fulfillment
– Summon another meeting to debate a formation / continuity plans of an Integrated Medias chorum based on this experience.
– Send us a final report telling how it was! 🙂